The Stakeholder Engagement Team build and maintain relationships with recruitment teams that use NHS Jobs. We work to understand our stakeholders and support their experience using the service.
The team answer queries and identify opportunities for collaborative working. We also develop networks as well as share knowledge between organisations.
We work with our stakeholders to help them get the best out of the service.
Our objectives are to:
- build relationships with key recruiters
- promote the use of the NHS Jobs service
- signpost users to support and training
- create and develop user groups
- recruit user research participants
- host engagement events to promote the service
- lead engagement to further our ambition to negate the need to pay to recruit into the NHS
- develop a pathway for all stakeholders into the service
Contact details for the Stakeholder Engagement team
Jessica Dawes, Stakeholder Engagement and Relationship Manager
General enquiries and feedback
Telephone: 07827 250155
Jon Lee, Stakeholder Engagement Lead
Telephone: 07557 752252
Sharon Battersby, Stakeholder Engagement Lead
Telephone: 07770 643531
Jack McCluskey, Stakeholder Engagement Lead
Telephone: 07407 171502
Lauran Guy, Stakeholder Engagement Lead
Telephone: 07867 136209