Skip to main content Skip to footer

Make or change a nomination

If you've already made a nomination, the details are on your statement.

If you want your death benefits to be paid to your spouse/partner, you do not need to make a nomination if you:

  • are married
  • are in a civil partnership
  • have a nominated qualifying partner

Visit our NHS Pensions website if you want to:

  • make a nomination
  • change an existing nomination