Skip to main content Skip to footer

Manage your NHS Bursary

You can manage your bursary by logging in to your NHS Bursary account.

Log in to your NHS Bursary account

You can use your account to:

  • view your payment dates and annual entitlement
  • submit a new bursary application or reapply for a bursary
  • view the status of your application
  • tell us about a change in circumstances to a current application
  • apply for Disabled Student Allowances (DSAs)
  • change your bank details
  • find out what supporting evidence you need to submit with your application

Tell us about a change of circumstances

If there’s been a change to your circumstances, you must tell us as soon as possible. You can do this on the Change of Circumstances section of your NHS Bursary account.

Log in to your NHS Bursary account to tell us about:

  • a change of name
  • a change of address
  • a change of telephone number
  • a change of marital status (if you were living with a partner before marriage)
  • applying for a new childcare allowance claim
  • changes to childcare provider or cost during the academic year
  • changing childcare providers
  • if you no longer pay for childcare - you need to confirm the date you last used your provider
  • changes to your dependent children
  • changes to your own income or expenses

Tell us about any changes as soon as possible, as this may affect your bursary entitlement.

Withdraw from your course

If you want to withdraw from your course either temporarily or permanently, contact us by:

Telephone: 0300 330 1345

Find out about all call charges

Your university will tell us your last day of attendance. After your university has contacted us, we’ll recalculate your bursary entitlement.

If you’re due a bursary after you have withdrawn, we will pay you on the next available payment date.

If an overpayment has been made, we’ll contact you about your repayment options.