Registered users within the NHS and public sector can use the portal to access data about prescribing and dispensing, as well as financial and organisation information.
Limited data is available to the general public using the guest login.
The ISP is available Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 8pm, excluding Bank Holidays. The system is usually available outside of these hours but may be unavailable due to maintenance.
Register for the portal
Pharmacy Contractors who require access to Payment Information are required to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request access to the portal if you:
- work for an NHS England Integrated Care Board (ICB) or Sub Integrated Care Board Location (SICBL) and need access to CPAF
- work for a Commissioner/Provider who needs access to Home Oxygen Reports
- work for a Home Oxygen Supply company
- work for a Home Oxygen Region
- need access to Management Information Spreadsheet (MIS)
- work for the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC)
To request access, email: DataServicesSupport@nhsbsa.nhs.uk.
Read our GDPR statement (Word: 242 KB) to see how we'll handle and store your data.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.