We provide prescribing, dispensing and organisation data to help NHS stakeholders track trends and to inform decisions.
Using a wide range of information based on prescribing and dispensing, we create reports specific to user needs and requirements.
These reports allow informed decisions to be made to deliver value for money services to patients and taxpayers.
Information is made available to Primary Care Organisations (PCOs), NHS stakeholders and the general public to help with:
- performance management
- financial planning
- following clinical best practice
- complying with regulations
- identifying outlier behaviour
- publishing national statistics
You can also view our Data Release Calendar.
Public prescription data
We produce a number of reports which are available to the public. These are grouped into three categories:
You can also access a number of reports through Catalyst - Public Insight Portal.
Three data download data files are available through the Information Services Portal:
- Demographic data
- Drug data
- Prescribing data
The demographic data can be accessed through:
- Information Services Portal - you will then be directed to Catalyst our Public Insight Portal where the data can be extracted
- Catalyst - Public Insight Portal
We also provide:
- information on Antimicrobial Stewardship
- a Medicines Optimisation Dashboard
Our information systems are supported by a team with a telephone and email service ready to answer any queries on the data you may have.
Contact us if you have any queries.