Our LGBTQ+ network is one of our lived experience colleague networks. Its aim is to give a voice to our LGBTQ+ colleagues. This is a group that is currently under-represented at senior levels in the NHSBSA.
This network feeds into the wider diversity and inclusion colleague network and links with our other lived experience colleague networks, which are:
- disability and neurodiversity
The purpose of the LGBTQ+ Colleague Network is to:
- provide a space for LGBTQ+ colleagues and allies to come together as a support network for one another
- be a 'critical friend' of the NHSBSA, to help identify issues and barriers in relation to NHSBSA policies, procedures and practices
- promote LGBTQ+ specific awareness and learning across the NHSBSA
- be visible role models across the NHSBSA